This medication is used along with other medicines to treat glaucoma and other problems related to high pressure within the eye.
Do not share this medication with others.
• Store unopened bottles in the refrigerator between 36 to 46 degrees F (2 to 8 degrees C).
• Once opened, the bottle may be stored at room temperature no higher than 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) for six weeks.
• Keep away from light and moisture.
• Do not store in the bathroom.
How to Use Xalatan
• One drop is placed in the affected eye(s) once daily in the evening.
• Avoid touching the dropper tip to your eye.
• This will help protect the bottle from becoming contaminated with bacteria.
• Pull the lower lid out forming a pouch and place one drop in the eye.
• Apply pressure to the inside corner of the eye for 1 to 2 minutes.
• This will keep the medicine in the eye area longer.
• If more than one eye medication is being used, wait 5 minutes before using the next eye drop.
• The preservative in this product may be absorbed by contact lenses.
• Contact lenses should be removed before using this drug.
• Lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes after use of latanoprost.
Xalatan Side Effects
• Blurred vision, burning and stinging, foreign body sensations, dry eye, lid crusting or discomfort can occur.
• Report these problems if they persist.
• Notify your doctor if eye pain, red eye, itching, swelling or increased brown coloration of the eye (iris area) occur.
• Also, a darkening of the eyelid or eyelash may occur.
• Very unlikely but report rapid vision changes, flu symptoms, chest pain, rash or headaches.
• If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
• Tell your doctor of all nonprescription or prescription medication you may take especially eye drops containing thimerosal preservative (consult your pharmacist).
• If such drops are used, wait 5 minutes after using latanoprost.
• Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
• Tell your doctor your medical history, especially of kidney or liver diseases, any allergies, high blood pressure problems, swollen or itching eyes, and of contact lens use.
• This medication can slowly (years) change the color of the iris (become browned).
• If only one eye is being treated, only one eye might darken.
• The consequences of this are unknown.
• Consult your eye doctor.
• If you develop an eye infection, trauma or have eye surgery, check with your doctor about the continued use of the same dropper bottle.
• This medication should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy.
• Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
• It is unknown if this drug is excreted into breast milk.
• Caution is advised if breast-feeding.
• Consult your doctor.
buy Xalatan. order Xalatan. buy cheap Xalatan. order Xalatan no prescription. purchase Xalatan. buy Xalatan online. buy Xalatan without prescription. Xalatan purchase. order Xalatan without prescription. purchase Xalatan online. purchase Xalatan no prescription. order Xalatan online. buy generic Xalatan without prescription. buy Xalatan no prescription. buy generic Xalatan. buy Xalatan without prescription.
Copyright ©2014-2023 - Buy Xalatan without Prescription