This medication is used to relieve itching of the eye(s) caused by seasonal allergies. It is also used to prevent and treat inflammation of the eye(s) due to cataract removal.
Do not share this medication with others.
• Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) away from heat and light.
• Discard this if the solution turns color, cloudy or contains particles.
How to Use Acular
• Apply this medication to the affected eye(s) as directed, generally four times daily.
• Apply eye drops to the affected eye(s) as follows: Wash hands first.
• To avoid contamination, be careful not to touch the dropper or let it touch your eye at any time during use of this drug.
• Tilt your head back, gaze upward and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pouch.
• Place dropper directly over eye and administer the prescribed number of drops.
• Look downward and gently close your eye for 1 to 2 minutes.
• Place one finger at the corner of the eye near the nose and apply gentle pressure.
• This will prevent the medication from draining away from the eye.
• Try not to blink and do not rub the eye.
• Do not rinse the dropper.
• Wash hands after use.
• For the preservative-free (P.F.) brand, use the solution immediately after opening the dropper.
• Discard the remaining contents after one use.
• Consult your pharmacist to learn how to properly use your particular ketorolac product.
• If you are using another kind of eye drop, wait at least five minutes before applying other medications.
• Do not apply this more often or continue using this for longer than prescribed.
• This drug should not be placed in the eye while wearing contact lenses.
• Consult your pharmacist.
Acular Side Effects
• This medication may temporarily sting or burn your eyes for a minute or two when applied.
• Other side effects reported include eye irritation and increased tearing.
• If any of these effects persist or worsen, contact your doctor promptly.
• Vision may be temporarily blurred or unstable for a period after applying eye drops.
• Use caution if driving or performing duties requiring clear vision.
• Notify your doctor promptly for skin rash, eye pain or vision problems.
• In the unlikely event you have an allergic reaction to this drug, seek medical attention immediately.
• Symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash/redness of the eye, itching, swelling, dizziness or trouble breathing.
• Persons wearing soft contact lenses may experience eye irritation, redness and burning.
• If this occurs, notify your doctor.
• If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
• Tell your doctor of any over-the-counter or prescription medication you may take including any other eye medication, other NSAID-"aspirin-like" medications (e.g., aspirin, ibuprofen, clopidogrel), steroid drugs (e.g., prednisone) or "blood thinning" drugs (e.g., warfarin, dipyridamole, heparins).
• Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
• Tell your doctor your medical history, including any drug allergies, bleeding disorders, liver or kidney disease or asthma.
• This medicine may cause stomach bleeding.
• Daily use of alcohol, especially when combined with this medicine, may increase your risk for stomach bleeding.
• Check with your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
• This medication should be used only if clearly needed during pregnancy.
• Use during late pregnancy should be avoided.
• Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
• It is unknown if this drug is excreted into breast milk.
• Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
buy Acular. order Acular. buy cheap Acular. order Acular no prescription. purchase Acular. buy Acular online. buy Acular without prescription. Acular purchase. order Acular without prescription. purchase Acular online. purchase Acular no prescription. order Acular online. buy generic Acular without prescription. buy Acular no prescription. buy generic Acular. buy Acular without prescription.
Copyright ©2014-2021 - Buy Acular without Prescription