Lumigan is used to treat glaucoma, or other conditions which also cause high pressure within the eye. Bimatoprost is used after other medicines either caused very bothersome side effects, or did not fully work to lower the pressure within your eye(s). Controlling glaucoma can help prevent blindness.
Store at room temperature between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 to 25 degrees C) away from light and moisture.
How to Use Lumigan
• Wash your hands before applying eye drops.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the dropper tip or let it touch your eye or any other surface.
• Bimatoprost contains a preservative that may stain contact lenses.
• If you are wearing contact lenses, remove them before using your eye drops.
• The lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes after your eye medications are used.
• Tilt your head back, gaze upward and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pouch.
• Hold the dropper directly over the eye and instill the prescribed number of drops.
• Look downward and gently close your eye for 1 to 2 minutes.
• Place one finger at the corner of the eye near the nose and apply gentle pressure.
• This will prevent the medication from draining away from the eye.
• Try not to blink and do not rub the eye.
• Do not rinse the dropper.
• Replace the dropper cap after each use.
• If you are using another kind of eye medication (e.g., drops or ointments), wait at least five minutes before applying other medications.
• Use eye drops before eye ointments, to allow the eye drops to enter the eye.
• Generally, you place one drop of bimatoprost in the affected eye(s) once daily, in the evening, or as directed.
• Use of Lumigan more often than once a day may decrease its effectiveness.
• Continue using it for the full time prescribed.
• If any other eye conditions develop (e.g., infection, injury, surgery), consult your eye doctor regarding continued use of your current bottle of bimatoprost.
• You may be advised to start using a new bottle.
Lumigan Side Effects
• Eye dryness, stinging, or sensitivity to light may occur.
• If these eye effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor immediately.
• Tell your doctor immediately if you have any of these serious side effects: eye or eyelid redness/itching/swelling/pain.
• Tell your doctor immediately if you have this unlikely but serious side effect: vision changes.
• Bimatoprost may slowly cause permanent darkening of the eye (iris), eyelid, and eyelashes.
• Growth of the eyelashes may also occur.
• Consult your doctor for more details.
• If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
• Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use.
• Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
• Lumigan should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy.
• Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
• It is not known whether Lumigan passes into breast milk.
• Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
buy Lumigan. order Lumigan. buy cheap Lumigan. order Lumigan no prescription. purchase Lumigan. buy Lumigan online. buy Lumigan without prescription. Lumigan purchase. order Lumigan without prescription. purchase Lumigan online. purchase Lumigan no prescription. order Lumigan online. buy generic Lumigan without prescription. buy Lumigan no prescription. buy generic Lumigan. buy Lumigan without prescription.
Copyright ©2014-2023 - Buy Lumigan without Prescription