This medication is used to treat glaucoma or high fluid pressures in the eye.
Do not share this medication with others.
• Store at room temperature at or below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) away from light and moisture.
• Do not freeze.
How to Use Alphagan
• For best results this medication must be used routinely as directed.
• Continue using it for the full time prescribed.
• To apply eye drops, wash hands first.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the dropper tip or let it touch your eye or any other surface.
• Tilt your head back, gaze upward and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pouch.
• Place dropper directly over eye and administer the prescribed number of drops.
• Look downward and gently close your eye for 1 to 2 minutes.
• Place one finger at the corner of the eye near the nose and apply gentle pressure.
• This will prevent the medication from draining away from the eye.
• Try not to blink and do not rub the eye.
• Do not rinse the dropper.
• Replace cap after use.
• If you are using another kind of eye drop, wait at least five minutes before applying other medications.
Alphagan Side Effects
• Red, itching eyes, blurred vision or eye discomfort, headache, foreign body sensation, drowsiness or dry mouth may occur.
• If these continue or worsen, notify your doctor promptly.
• Unlikely but report dizziness, stomach discomfort, eyelid crusting, abnormal taste, insomnia, depression, anxiety, palpitations, sensitivity to light or nasal dryness.
• If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
• Tell your doctor of all nonprescription and prescription medication you may take, especially MAO inhibitors (e.g., selegiline, furazolidone, phenelzine, tranylcypromine), sleep medications, sedatives, tranquilizers, anxiety medicine (e.g., diazepam), narcotic pain relievers (e.g., codeine, morphine), barbiturates (e.g., phenobarbital), psychiatric medications (e.g., amitriptyline, trazodone, chlorpromazine), certain antihistamines (e.g., diphenhydramine), muscle relaxants (e.g., cyclobenzaprine), beta-blockers (e.g., propranolol, metoprolol, timolol eye drops), high blood pressure medication and digoxin.
• Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
• Before using this drug, tell your doctor of any allergies, especially drug allergies, liver or kidney disease, heart or blood vessel disease, depression, Raynaud's disease or low blood pressure (orthostasis).
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant before using this medication.
• It is not known whether this drug is excreted into human milk.
• Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
• Wait at least 15 minutes after using brimonidine drops before inserting soft contact lenses.
• Limit alcohol use as this can contribute to the drowsiness effect that can occur with this drug.
• Use caution performing tasks that require alertness.
buy Alphagan. order Alphagan. buy cheap Alphagan. order Alphagan no prescription. purchase Alphagan. buy Alphagan online. buy Alphagan without prescription. Alphagan purchase. order Alphagan without prescription. purchase Alphagan online. purchase Alphagan no prescription. order Alphagan online. buy generic Alphagan without prescription. buy Alphagan no prescription. buy generic Alphagan. buy Alphagan without prescription.
Copyright ©2014-2020 - Buy Alphagan without Prescription